- Small enough to keep it completely hidden behind your rearview mirror.
- Has a driver fatigue alarm
- Supports Motion Detection while car is parked.
- Has a Stop and Go feature so you can avoid distracted driving
- Has a low-light sensor so you can record clear footage day or night
- Device alerts you when headlights are necessary for driving conditions
- Video resolution can be switched between 720p/30fps and VGA
- Build-in G-sensor supports emergency video file backup when an accident happens
- Supports screen capture
- Auto turn on once engine starts
Compact and Discreet
Micro-sized design allows the dashcam to be completely installed and hidden behind the rearview mirror. It will prevent break-ins and allow full visibility for the driver.
Wide Viewing Angle
Despite the compact size the GoSafe 118 can still capture a 125° view allowing for everything in view to get captured clearly.
GoSafe 118 will detect when there is movement in front of the camera while your car is parked and begin recording until it does not detect any movement for a set amount of time. Protect your vehicle at all times.
Driver Fatigue Alert
A timer can be set to remind the driver to rest after a certain amount of hours on the road. Better safe than sorry.
Stop & Go Alert
A beep will alert you when the driver in front of you has moved. This feature will be activated when you have been stopped for at least 10 seconds. Avoid distracted driving.
Built in G-Sensor
The GoSafe 118 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision it will automatically save the file.
Get alerted with a beep and light symbol when the lighting conditions change and headlights are necessary. Never forget to turn your lights on again.
Emergency File Back-Up
The built-in gravity sensor (G-sensor) will automatically back-up a file once a sudden impact is felt, or if you choose to protect a file. All important files will be write-protected in case of an accident.
Wide Dynamic Range
The wide range in EV values self-adjust for optimal video recording at differently lit environments.
Lifetime Firmware Updates
GoSafe 118 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for any new available upgrades.
|LCD Display||2″ LCD panel|
|Image Sensor||HD 1.3 Mega Pixel Sensor|
|Lens||125° wide viewing angle|
|GPS Receiver||Optional. Purchased Separately. Works with PAPAGO GPS Antenna (P/N: GPSA-US)|
|Video Resolution||1280×720/30FPS/ VGA 640×480|
|Storage Memory||Class 6 or higher MicroSD or MicroSDHC card (8GB Min-32GB Max) *Please note that some cards may be incompatible- e.g., Sandisk.|
|LED Instruction Light||Red and green indicator light|
|Power Supply||12-24V DC input / 5V/1A output|
|Power Consumption||4.75V~5.25V / 1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °~158°F|
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy FWGS118A.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot and will ask you to set up language and local time.
6. Go to setting to verify the version: Setting ->version -> GS118.us(20151103(V1.09)) If it shows the correct version, then you are good to go.
|Area||US, Canada, Latin America|
|Major Update||Added “Power on/off Sound”. Allows you to turn off/on opening jingle.
Added GPS option : km / mile/ OFF
|The GoSafe 118 proves that size does not matter when it comes to dashcams. This micro-sized dashcam records in high quality 720p video resolution with a 125°. I like that the GoSafe 118 is small and easy to keep it hidden behind your rearview mirror so no one can see it…||Read More…|
|Capture everything in front of you in up to 720p HD resolution video in a very wide 125° angle of view. A micro-sized dashcam measuring approximately 2×2″, Papago’s GoSafe 118 is a compact and trendy addition to your vehicle…||Read More…|