Full 1080P High-Definition Video
Resolution is the most important factor for a good dash camera. GoSafe 220 provides Full HD Dash Camera.
Slim and Sleek
The GoSafe 220, designed to capture the entire road without taking up space on your windshield.
140 ° Viewing Angle
Wider field of vision for a panoramic view of the road.
2.7” LCD Screen
The GoSafe 220 has a large 2.7” LCD screen to easily view your videos.
The GoSafe 220 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
EXCLUSIVE! PARKING GUARD FEATURE
The GoSafe 220 has an internal battery that can power up your device automatically to begin recording while parked if it senses any sort of impact. It will record a 10 second video and then power down to reserve the battery life.
LIFETIME OF FIRMWARE UPDATES
The GoSafe 220 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free updates as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available updates.
|Screen||2.7″ color LCD screen|
|Shot||140 ° ultra- wide-angle lens F2.4|
|Image Storage Format||1920X1080P30
|Storage device||MicroSD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Power Supply||5V / 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °~158°F / -20°~70°C|
|Weight||About 62 grams|
|Size||L87 x W50 x H8.5 mm|
12-24V Car Charger
Quick User Guide
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy FWF10H62.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. After reboot, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press setting one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> Gosafe 220-V3.01-US. If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.
7. The last step is to Format the SD card. Click ok to exit the VERSION option and select FORMAT->SD Card->OK. After this step, you are good to go.