Full 1080P High-Definition Video
Resolution is the most important factor for a good dash camera. GoSafe 227 provides Full HD Dash Camera.
GoSafe 227 detects when there is movement in front of the camera while your car is parked and begin recording until it does not detect any movement for a set amount of time, protecting your vehicle at all times.
The GoSafe 227 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
120 ° Viewing Angle
Wider field of vision for a panoramic view of the road.
LIFETIME OF FIRMWARE UPDATES
The GoSafe 227 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free updates as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available updates.
|Screen||1.8″ color LCD display screen|
|Angle View||120 ° wide-angle lens|
|Video File Lengths||1 minute
|Storage Format||Image: JPG
|Storage Device||MicroSD card (Class 10. Supports up to 32GB)|
|Charging Time||About 1H|
|Working Time||Built-in battery: About 15 minutes
Car charger: As long as it remains plugged in.
|Battery Capacity||95 mAH|
|Power Supply||Built-in lithium battery/Car charger|
|Operating Temperature||14°F- 149°F
|Operating Humidity||15-85% RH|
Suction Cup Mount
8 GB Micro SD Card
|Instructions||1. Power off the dash cam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dash cam.
2. Using a card reader insert MicroSD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy the files (JL_AC51.bfu) to your MicroSD card.
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dash cam and power it on. The screen will display “Upgrading firmware …” around 1 minute and it will display “Remove SD card, format in PC, Insert SD card and restart.”
6. Power off the dash cam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dash cam.
7. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
8. Format MicroSD card, eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
9. Insert the MicroSD card into the dash cam and power it on.
10. After turn on power, the dash cam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press MENU one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> 170803_V3.0 If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.