Full 1080P High-Definition Video
Resolution is the most important factor for a good dash camera. GoSafe 228 provides Full HD Dash Camera.
GoSafe 228 detects when there is movement in front of the camera while your car is parked and begin recording until it does not detect any movement for a set amount of time, protecting your vehicle at all times.
The GoSafe 228 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
120 ° Viewing Angle
Wider field of vision for a panoramic view of the road.
LIFETIME OF FIRMWARE UPDATES
The GoSafe 228 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free updates as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available updates.
|Screen||1.8″ color LCD display screen|
|Video Resolution||1920x 1080/30FPS/ 1280×720/60FPS/ 1280×720/30FPS/ VGA 640×480|
|Angle View||120 ° wide-angle lens|
|Storage Format||Image: JPG
|Storage device||MicroSD card (Class 10. Supports up to 32GB) Compatible with ADATA, Kingston, Transcend, and Patriot SD Cards|
|Battery||High-capacity polymer, 95 mAh|
|Power Supply||5V / 1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F- 149°F
Suction Cup Mount
8 GB Micro SD Card
|Version||20170420 Ver. 1.2
Fixes: String and Menu
|Instructions||1. Power off the dash cam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dash cam.
2. Using a card reader insert MicroSD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy the files (gp_cardvr_upgrade.bin) to your MicroSD card.
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dash cam and power it on. The screen will display “Upgrading firmware …” around 1 minute and it will display “Remove SD card, format in PC, Insert SD card and restart.”
6. Power off the dash cam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dash cam.
7. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
8. Format MicroSD card, eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
9. Insert the MicroSD card into the dash cam and power it on.
10. After turn on power, the dash cam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press MENU one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> 20170420 V1.2 If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.