Full 1080P High-Definition Video
Resolution is the most important factor for a good dash camera. GoSafe 230 provides Full HD Dash Camera.
GoSafe 230 will detect when there is movement in front of the camera while your car is parked and begin recording until it does not detect any movement for a set amount of time, protecting your vehicle at all times.
The Gosafe 230 records in loops when it powers up in 3-minute clips. When the memory card runs out of storage it will automatically loop and overwrite the old files and continue to record.
120 ° Viewing Angle
Wider field of vision for a panoramic view of the road.
3” LCD Screen
The GoSafe 230 has a large 3” LCD screen to easily view your videos.
LIFETIME OF FIRMWARE UPDATES
The GoSafe 230 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free updates as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available updates.
|Screen||3″ color LCD screen|
|Lens Angle View||120° ultra- wide-angle lens F2.0|
|File Formats||Video: AVI
|Video Resolution||1280*720P 30fps
|Storage device||MicroSD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Battery||3.7V Lithium Battery|
|Power Supply||5V / 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F – 149°F
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 158°F
|Weight||About 70 grams|
|Size||57mm x 65mm x 30 mm|
12-24V Car Charger
Quick User Guide
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy three files (1628.bin / DRAMPARA.TXT / ISP.BIN) to your MicroSD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on, Press OK button to stop recording and click button Down.The screen will display “ISP…” around 1 minute and it will power off.
6. After turn on power, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press MENU one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> Gosafe 230-20170420.01 If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.