- With a high and low temperature resistant casing, the wide viewing range of the 2.7” mirror screen is made of unique anti-glare material.
- Zoom in and out of any scene with the GoSafe 260 with a push of a button. Use it for taking a snapshot or while recording video.
- The GoSafe 260 safely replaces your car’s rearview mirror so you can avoid having any bulky devices taking up space on your windshield.
- The GoSafe 260 comes with an automatic start-up function so you never have to worry about turning it on and off.
- The G-sensor capability will back-up those important files when an emergency happens, so no need to worry about losing any evidence of that unfortunate event.
- When you set the motion detection feature the device can be set to take a snapshot every second so you protect your car while parked.
- Sometimes the view is too beautiful to pass up. With the screen capture function take a snapshot and keep that memory forever.
- Easily watch your footage on your HD TV with the compatible HD output installed on the GoSafe 260.
1080 HD 30 fps
The GoSafe 260 records in crystal clear 1080 HD video resolution at 30 frames per second. Guaranteed to create stunning footage.
Video Capture Ability
The GoSafe 260 1080P HD recording makes the images with higher precision, getting all the important details of an event. The best tool you can have in providing proof in case of an accident.
The GoSafe 260 is constructed with a unique anti-glare mirror so that you can avoid getting blind-sighted by glaring lights.
130° Recording Angle
130° recording angle will help guarantee that you capture everything that is in front of the camera with clarity and precision.
GoSafe 260 records in loops when it powers up in 3-minute clips. When the memory card runs out of storage it will automatically loop and overwrite the old files and continue to record.
Replaces your Existing Rearview Mirror
The perfect dimensions of the GoSafe 260 allows you to simply clip it over your existing rearview mirror so you do not have to worry about taking up space on your windshield or dashboard.
GoSafe 260 will detect when there is movement in front of the camera while your car is parked and begin recording until it does not detect any movement for a set amount of time. Protect your vehicle at all times.
Driver Fatigue Alert
A timer can be set to remind the driver to rest after a certain amount of hours on the road. Better safe than sorry.
Stop & Go Alert
A beep will alert you when the driver in front of you has moved. This feature will be activated when you have been stopped for at least 10 seconds. Avoid distracted driving.
Built in G-Sensor
The GoSafe 260 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision it will automatically save the file.
Get alerted with a beep and light symbol when the lighting conditions change and headlights are necessary. Never forget to turn your lights on again.
Wide Dynamic Range
The wide range in EV values self-adjust for optimal video recording at differently lit environments.
Emergency File Back-Up
The built-in gravity sensor (G-sensor) will automatically back-up a file once a sudden impact is felt, or if you choose to protect a file. All important files will be write-protected in case of an accident.
Lifetime Firmware Updates
GoSafe 260 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for any new available upgrades.
|LCD Display||2.7″ TFT panel, 480 x 272 pixels resolution|
|Storage Memory||Class 6 or higher MicroSD or MicroSDHC card (8GB Min-32GB Max) *Please note that some cards may be incompatible- e.g., Sandisk.|
|Video Resolution||1080FHD 1920 X 1080
720P30 1280 X 720
WVGA 848 X 480
VGA30 640 X 480
|Power Supply||5V / 1A output|
|Power Consumption||4.75V~5.25V /1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°~ 140°F|
|Dimension||11″ x 4.3″x 1.9″|
|Area||United States, Canada, and Latin America|
|Updates||1. New menu item: Power on/off Sound (Jingle)
2. Audio off/on bug. Audio recording will no longer automatically turn back on.
3. EV value bug. Set EV values will not reset after device is powered on/off.
|File Size||1.7 MB|
|File Size||Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam
1. Download the firmware file
2. Copy the .bin file directly onto the MicroSD card root file
3. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on via a 5V/1A power source, e.g. cigarette lighter or power bank
4. The upgrade will begin automatically. The LED light will flash faintly to let you know it is updating.
5. Once complete you can reformat the MicroSD card and begin using the dashcam
|Papago Linux||FTP Site|
This product contains codes which are developed by Third-Party-Companies and which are subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL”) or the GNU Lesser Public License (“LGPL”). The GPL Code used in this product is released without warranty and is subject to the copyright of the co. Further source codes which are subject to the GPL-licenses are available upon request. We are pleased to provide our modifications to the Linux Kernel, as well as a few new commands, and some tools to get you into the code. The codes are provided on the FTP site.
|Jim’s Review Room does an excellent job pointing out the key feature of the GoSafe 260 and gives you some great installation tips…||Watch Here…|
|The dashcam is dissimulated in a windshield mirror that clips over your existing interior car mirror. The attachment system is very simple and is powered by two mobile hooks secured by an internal coil to keep the cam safe…||Read More…|
|Perhaps one of the most convenient of designs,however, has to be the one we find in the PAPAGO! GoSafe 260…||Read More…|
|Investing in the Papago GoSafe 260 is a smart investment for your vehicle. This dashcam allows you to take snap shots, zoom in and out, and it is even GPS ready…||Read More…|
|Watch the team at TVA in Canada go over the benefits of owning a dashcam…||Watch Here…|
|“It captures 1080p video with sound and comes with a built-in G-Sensor, which helps it detect hard braking and accidents.”||Read More|