- Mini compact design
- Supports Driver Fatigue Alarm which drivers can set up the alarm for resting for long hour drive
- Supports Motion Detection while car is parked.
- Has a Stop and Go feature so you can avoid distracted driving
- Has a low-light sensor so you can record clear footage day or night
- Device alerts you when headlights are necessary for driving conditions
- Video resolution can be switched between 720p/60fps; 720p/30 fps; and 1080p
- Build-in G-sensor supports emergency video file backup when an accident happens
- Supports screen capture
- Auto turn on once engine starts
- HD output supports HDTV playback
1080 HD 30 fps
The GoSafe 272 records in crystal clear 1080 HD video resolution at 30 frames per second. Guaranteed to create stunning footage.
140° Wide Angle Lens
GoSafe 272 is using a 140° ultra-wide angle lens to capture everything in view.
2M 1.3” CMOS Sensor
Designed with a 2014 New Altek wafers and 2 M 1.3” CMOS sensor to provide the latest optical results up-to-date.
Built in G-Sensor
The GoSafe 272 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision it will automatically save the file.
GoSafe 272 has the ability for you to set an alarm to remind you to rest during a long road trip.
Stop & Go Alert
A beep will alert you when the driver in front of you has moved. This feature will be activated when you have been stopped for at least 10 seconds. Avoid distracted driving.
GoSafe 272 will detect when there is movement in front of the camera while your car is parked and begin recording until it does not detect any movement for a set amount of time. Protect your vehicle at all times.
Emergency File Back-Up
The built-in gravity sensor (G-sensor) will automatically back-up a file once a sudden impact is felt, or if you choose to protect a file. All important files will be write-protected in case of an accident.
FCC/CE/BSMI Certification commodity-type electro-magnetic compatibility, so that it will not interfere with other electronic devices you may have in the car to ensure safe driving.
Lifetime Firmware Updates
GoSafe 272 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for any new available upgrades.
|LCD Display||2.4″ LCD color screen|
|Image Sensor||2M 1/3 CMOS Sensor|
|Main Chip||2014 New Altek wafers|
|Lens||140° wide viewing angle|
|Lens structure||Full HD Illumination Sensor, glass lens|
|Video Format||1080p30/720p60/720p30 /.avi|
|Storage Memory||Class 10 MicroSDHC card (8GB Min-32GB Max) *Please note that some cards may be incompatible- e.g., Sandisk.|
|HD Output||HD 1.3 1080p output|
|LED Instruction Light||Red and green indicator light|
|Internal Battery||Li-Polymer 420mAh|
|Power Supply||12-24V DC input / 5V/1A output|
|Power Consumption||4.75V~5.25V / 1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C|
|Dimension||2.1″ x 3.2″x 0.5″|
|Build||Mar 17 2015|
|Firmware Update Instructions||*Strongly Recommended
Please restore to factory setting & format memory card before you begin the upgrade.
1. Format the MicroSD card with the GoSafe 272. It will create the necessary folders that you will need.
2. Copy GS272_US.bin to Memory Card [SYSTEM] Folder and eject SD card from PC.
3. Turn off device and insert memory Card to device slot.
4. Plug in power cable (The system will take a minute to update, screen will show logo.)
5. You will need to manually power it back on after the logo is no longer visible.
6. Delete or format Memory Card, and ensure GS272_US.bin has deleted.
|Area||US, Canada, Latin America|
|Update Notes||English, French, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese|
|File Size||3.3 MB|
|If we’d had this dashcam when those two cars wrecked, perhaps we could have showed police the footage or given them the sd card to better show who was at fault. Either way, it would have been great to have while traveling…||Read More…|
|The GoSafe 272 belongs to a growing genre of consumer electronics, and based on my experience with this camera I expect it to do well in the marketplace…||Read More…|
|Once installed you’ll appreciate the countless automated features that the GoSafe 272 has to offer, such as starting recording automatically, or alerting you when it’s time to move…||Read More…|
|Tech Picks reviews our GoSafe 272 and gives a great video sample to show the video quality…||Watch Here…|
|I’ve tested a lot of dash cams and this is my favorite thus far. I use this dash cam on my Toyota Tundra whilst navigating the awful Seattle traffic. (it’s BAD here, especially when it rains)…||Watch Here…|
|PapaGo! has a winner here with the GoSmart 272. It has a lot of advanced features, but is simple enough for those who just want something that works out of the box. It’s small, easy to use, and again, very affordable for what it does. It’s a small price to pay for something that could save you thousands in the long run…||Read More…|