1296p Super HD Resolution with 160 Degree Angle
GoSafe 550 is equipped with an Ambarella A7L Chip and 160 degree wide angle, so you’ll be able to capture footage in 1296p Super HD resolution, the best and widest angle coverage in the market.
Wide and Clear HD 21: 9 Video Technology
Uses WIDE HD 2560 x 1080p (21: 9) and high-definition technology to capture a more detailed and high resolution video.
Exclusive DRIVER ASSIST FEATURES with Audio Alerts
GoSafe 550 comes with exclusive driver assist features designed to promote safer driving habits. Alerts include Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go (alerting you when the car in front of you moves forward while you are stopped for a traffic light), Headlight Reminder, and Driver Fatigue Alarm.
Multiple Recording Modes
Three different recording modes to provide optimal 24 hour security for your vehicle. Automatic Recording is the default setting. Motion Detection mode will record when the lens detects movement. If there is no movement for one minute, the device will go back to sleep mode. Monitor Mode takes a picture per second until it no longer senses any movement.
The GoSafe 550 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
Adjustable Exposure Values
Adjust the EV value manually according to environment and to optimize night vision.
2.7” LCD Screen
The GoSafe 250 has a large 2.7” LCD screen to easily view your videos.
Lifetime of Firmware Updates
GoSafe 550 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available upgrades.
|Screen||2.7″ color LCD screen|
|Angle View||160 ° ultra- wide-angle lens F#1.8|
|Storage Format||Video: .mov
|Storage device||MicroSD card (supports up to 64GB)|
|Battery||5V / 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F- 149°F
|Weight||About 78 grams|
|Size||93mm x 52mm x 32mm|
8GB Micro SD
3M Adhesive Mount
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy firmware_S550.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. After reboot, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press setting one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> . If it shows the correct version (GS550.V1.03(US)), you have update the firmware successfully.
7. Click ok to exit the VERSION option and select FORMAT->SD Card->OK. Your dash cam is now up to date.