GPS Logging Included
Always know when and where the video was recorded, and, at what speed!
Multiple Recording Modes
Three different recording modes to provide optimal 24 hour security for your vehicle. Automatic Recording is the default setting. Motion Detection mode will record when the lens detects movement. If there is no movement for one minute, the device will go back to sleep mode. Monitor Mode takes a picture per second until it no longer senses any movement.
1440P Ultra HD
The GoSafe 770 records in 1440P Ultra HD for the highest quality videos possible, day or night.
160° Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle
Bigger is not always better when it comes to the viewing angle. The GoSafe 770 provides a wider field of vision with image clarity without the distortion and always true to detail .
Exclusive Driver Assist Features
GoSafe 770 has the exclusive PAPAGO Driver Assist Features, including Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Warning, and Headlight Reminder helping you stay safe on the road.
The GoSafe 770 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
Lifetime of Firmware Updates
GoSafe 770 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available upgrades.
|Screen||2.0″ color LCD screen|
|Angle View||160° ultra- wide-angle|
|Format||Videos – .mov format
Images – JPEG
|Storage device||MicroSD card (supports up to 128GB)|
|Power Supply||5V / 1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F – 149°F
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 158°F
|Weight||About 65 grams|
|Size||87mm x 53mm x 34mm|
GPS Sticker Mount
12-24V Car Charger
Quick User Guide
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy FWGS770G.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. After reboot, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press setting one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> GS770 V1.04(us). If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.
7. Click ok to exit the VERSION option and select FORMAT->SD Card->OK. Your dash cam is now up to date.