Small But Powerful
This petite dash cam is loaded with all the features and technology needed to tackle the road.
1296P Super HD
Not only is the GoSafe S36 discreetly elegant, but also records in 1296 Super HD for high quality videos, day or night.
Multiple Recording Modes
Three different recording modes to provide optimal 24 hour security for your vehicle. Automatic Recording is the default setting. Motion Detection mode will record when the lens detects movement. If there is no movement for one minute, the device will go back to sleep mode. Monitor Mode takes a picture per second until it no longer senses any movement.
21: 9 and 16: 9 Dual-Mode Video Recording
The 21:9 and 16:9 wide angle recording allows for cinematic quality videos.
Driver Assist Features
GoSafe S36 has the exclusive PAPAGO Driver Assist Features, including Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Warning, and Headlight Reminder.
175 ° Field of View
Wide field of vision for a panoramic view of the road ahead.
The GoSafe S36 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
Lifetime of Firmware Updates
GoSafe S36 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available upgrades.
|Screen||2.0″ color LCD screen|
|Lens Angle View||175° ultra- wide-angle lens F2.0|
|Storage device||MicroSD card (supports up to 64GB) Compatible with ADATA, Kingston, Transcend, and Patriot SD Cards|
|Power Supply||5V / 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F – 149°F
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 158°F
|Weight||About 64 grams|
|Size||57mm x 65mm x 30 mm|
12-24V Car Charger
Quick User Guide
|Notes For Firmware Release||1. English language as default
2. Add day light saving option
3. Add start audio ON/OFF option
4. Add SSR, and delete TSR
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy firmware_s36.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. After reboot, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press setting one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> GSS36.V1.04(us) Build:20161007. If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.
7. The last step is to Format the SD card. Click ok to exit the VERSION option and select FORMAT->SD Card->OK. After this step, you are good to go.