Sony Exmor Sensor with ultra-clear picture
GoSafe S37’s built-in SONY Exmor sensor, in low light environment, can automatically adjust the sensitivity of light. The rendered image is clear regardless of time of day!
140 ° ultra-wide angle full glass lens re-evolution
Supports tiresafe D10E TPMS
With the help from the PAPAGO! TireSafe D10E TPMS (sold separately), the GoSafe S37 can quickly grasp your tires’ pressure and temperature in real-time and display it on the screen. Any abnormality will be detected immediately and you will be notified. This is where safety meets technology.
Front Collision Warning System
A beep will alert you when you are driving too close to the car in front of you reinforcing good driving habits. Activated at 40 mph.
Exclusive Driver Assist Features
GoSafe S37 has the exclusive PAPAGO Driver Assist Features, including Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Warning, and Headlight Reminder helping you stay safe on the road.
The GoSafe S37 comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
Lifetime of Firmware Updates
GoSafe S37 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available upgrades.
|Screen||2.0″ color LCD display screen|
|Chip||Professional Sony image sensor chip|
|Angle View||140 ° ultra- wide-angle lens F1.8
6-piece full glass lens + infrared filter
|GPS||Supports GPS-Antenna (Part number: GPSA-US)|
|TPMS||Supports PAPAGO! TireSafe D10E TPMS
|Image Storage Format||1920X1080P30
|Storage device||MicroSD card (Class 10, 8GB or above. Supports up to 128GB) Compatible with ADATA, Kingston, Transcend, and Patriot SD Cards|
|Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Power Supply||5V / 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F- 149°F
|Size||56mm x 56mm x 30mm|
Suction Cup Mount
8GB Micro SD Card
|Notes For Firmware Release||1. English language as default
2. Add day light saving option
3. Add start audio ON/OFF option
4. Add SSR, and delete TSR
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy firmware_s37.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. After reboot, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press setting one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> S37:V1.04(us) Build:20170707. If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.
7. The last step is to Format the SD card. Click ok to exit the VERSION option and select FORMAT->SD Card->OK. After this step, you are good to go.