GoSafe S780’s built-in SONY Starvis sensor, in low light environment, can automatically adjust the sensitivity of light. The rendered image is clear regardless of time of day!
The S780 offers an ultra-wide viewing angle that is sure to catch every detail.
The S780 has your back covered with a full 180° view and a SONY Exmor sensor.
With the help from the PAPAGO! TireSafe D10E TPMS (sold separately), the GoSafe S37 can quickly grasp your tires’ pressure and temperature in real-time and display it on the screen. Any abnormality will be detected immediately and you will be notified. This is where safety meets technology.
The S780 automatically changes to rear view when the car is placed in reverse.
Use the GPS Antenna, sold separately, to record speed and for GPS logging on your videos, to automatically correct the time, and for other related functions.
GoSafe 30G has the exclusive PAPAGO Driver Assist Features, including Stop Sign Recognition, Stop and Go, Driver Fatigue Warning, and Headlight Reminder helping you stay safe on the road.
The GoSafe 30G comes equipped with a built-in gravity sensor. In the event of a collision, it automatically saves the file.
GoSafe 30G is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for new available upgrades.
|Screen||2.0″ color LCD display screen|
|Chip||Professional Sony image sensor chip|
|Angle View||Front: 150 ° ultra- wide-angle lens F1.5. Rear 180° F1.9|
|GPS||Supports GPS-Antenna (Part number: GPSA-US)|
|TPMS||Supports PAPAGO! TireSafe D10E TPMS
|Image Storage Format||1920X1080P60
|Storage device||MicroSD card (Class 10, 8GB or above. Supports up to 128GB)|
|Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Power Supply||5V / 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||32°F- 140°F
|Size||2.2″ x 1.2″ x 2.4″|
Suction Cup Mount
Micro SD Card
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy firmware FWS780A.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. After reboot, the dashcam will start recording. Press OK button to stop recording and then press MENU to enter setting. Press setting one more time to go to page 2 on setting.
Setting ->version -> 20180205_V1.03. If it shows the correct version, then it means you have update the firmware successfully.
7. The last step is to Format the SD card. Click ok to exit the VERSION option and select FORMAT->SD Card->OK. After this step, you are good to go.