- Unique smart white design
- Supports Driver Fatigue Alarm which drivers can set up the alarm for resting for long hour drive.
- Device alerts you when headlights are necessary for driving conditions
- Supports digital WDR and full HD 1080p high resolution video recording
- Build-in G-sensor supports video file backup when an accident happens
- Supports screen capture
- Auto turn on once engine starts
- HD output supports HDTV playback
- Supports low and high temperature protection
Driver Fatigue Alert
A timer can be set to remind the driver to rest after a certain amount of hours on the road. Better safe than sorry.
Stop & Go Alert
A beep will alert you when the driver in front of you has moved. This feature will be activated when you have been stopped for at least 10 seconds. Avoid distracted driving.
Get alerted with a beep and light symbol when the lighting conditions change and headlights are necessary. Never forget to turn your lights on again.
Wide Dynamic Range
The wide range in EV values self-adjust for optimal video recording at differently lit environments.
In case of an accident or event you can write-protect certain files with a push of a button. Safeguard that important file from getting erased.
Lifetime Firmware Updates
The P1 Pro is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for any new available upgrades.
|LCD Display||2.4″ LCD panel
320 x 240 pixels resolution
|Image Sensor||Aptina 3.5 mega pixels
1/3″ CMOS sensor
|Lens||130° wide viewing angle|
|Lens structure||Composed with 6 piece glasses and 1 piece IR filter|
|G-Sensor||Yaw / Pitch / Roll G-sensor|
|Storage Memory||Class 6 or higher SD or SDHC card (8GB Min-32GB Max) *Please note that some cards may be incompatible- e.g., Sandisk.|
|HD Output||HD 1.3 Output|
|LED Instruction Light||Red and green indicator light|
|Power Supply||12-24V DC input / 5V / 1A output|
|Power Consumption||4.75V~5.25V / 1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °~176°F|
|Dimension||3.75″ x 2.5″x 2.4″|
|Upon its entry to the US market last year (2013), PAPAGO! has made quite a head-turn especially with their pioneered dashcam products like the PAPAGO P1 Pro Dashcam…||Read More…|