- Advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) including Stop and Go, LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) and FCWS (Front Collision Warning System)
- Supports Driver Fatigue Alarm which drivers can set up the alarm for resting for long hour drive.
- Device alerts you when headlights are necessary for driving conditions
- Built-in map shows current location
- Embedded GPS. Record coordinates, speed, direction and dates while driving.
- Built-in G-sensor supports video file backup when an accident happens
- Supports digital WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) and full HD 1080p high resolution video recording
- Supports screen capture
- Auto turn on once engine starts
- HD output supports HDTV playback
- Supports low and high temperature protection
Built-In Speed Camera Alert
Pre-installed speed camera detector will let you know when you are approaching a speed camera and alert you with a beep. Avoid getting caught over the speed limit.
Front Collision Warning System (FCWS)
Avoid any front collisions by using this feature. A beep will alert you when you are driving too close to the car in front of you reinforcing good driving habits. Activated at 40 mph.
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
A beep will alert you when you move out of your lane. This feature will help minimize accidents and ensure safe driving. This feature works during the day time with speeds of 40 mph or more.
Street Names and General Location
Built-in digital map will give you general location and major street names. You will always have the proof you need just in case of an accident.
Set up a speeding alert so you never drive over the speed limit again. A beep will alert you and remind you to slow down.
Driver Fatigue Alert
A timer can be set to remind the driver to rest after a certain amount of hours on the road. Better safe than sorry.
Stop & Go Alert
A beep will alert you when the driver in front of you has moved. This feature will be activated when you have been stopped for at least 10 seconds. Avoid distracted driving.
Get alerted with a beep and light symbol when the lighting conditions change and headlights are necessary. Never forget to turn your lights on again.
Wide Dynamic Range
The wide range in EV values self-adjust for optimal video recording at differently lit environments.
In case of an accident or event you can write-protect certain files with a push of a button. Safeguard that important file from getting erased.
Lifetime Firmware Updates
The P3 is eligible to receive a lifetime of free upgrades as soon as they are issued. Please check our website regularly for any new available upgrades.
|LCD Display||2.4″ LCD panel 320 x 240 pixels resolution|
|Image Sensor||Aptina 3.5 mega pixels 1/3″ CMOS sensor|
|Lens||130° wide viewing angle|
|Lens structure||Composed with 6 piece glasses and 1 piece IR filter|
|GPS Receiver||U-blox 6 latest GPS module Ceramic antenna 25 x 25 x 4 mm|
|G-Sensor||Yaw /Pitch / Roll G-sensor|
|Video Format||1080p30 / .TS (AVC/H.264)|
|Storage Memory||Class 6 or higher SD or SDHC card (8GB Min-32GB Max) *Please note that some cards may be incompatible- e.g., Sandisk.|
|HD Output||HD 1.3 output|
|LED Instruction Light||Red and green indicator light|
|Power Supply||12-24V DC input / 5V / 1A output|
|Power Consumption||4.75V~5.25V /1A|
|Operating Temperature||14°~149°F/ -10°~65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °~ 176°F|
|Dimension||3.75″ x 2.5″x 2.4″|
PAPAGO! Cam On Media Player
|Player Version on Windows||Version 4.5
Build: May 17, 2016
|Release Note on Windows||1.Support Windows 10
2.Support all PAPAGO GPS Dash Camera to show Google map on the player
3.Fix Script Error Problem
|Player Version on Macintosh||Version 0.9.3 (16.0518)|
|Release Note on Macintosh||1.Support all PAPAGO GPS Dash Camera to show Google map on the player
2.Fix Script Error Problem
|Firmware||Version: vP3_V7.0.0 (US) Build: 150803-1621-3w|
|Changes||1. Added in stop sign recognition
2. Added Driver Scoreboard System and fixed bug
3. Removed “Automatic time” and “Set date & time”. User now can set time based on “time zone” and “daylight savings” option
4. Added an option to turn the power on jingle on/off. Menu-> Audio & Video -> “power on/ off sound”. The default is on.
|PAPAGO! P3 Map Update for USA and Canada||Version: 2014/05/26|
|PAPAGO! P3 Speed Camera Update for USA and Canada||Version: USA, Canada-13/10/02 (5472)|
|Changes||Combined US & CA MAP; Added More Speed Camera Locations|
|GLD Disclaimer||Learn More|
|Directions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the SD Card from the dashcam
2. Insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Download and unzip the file.
4. Copy every file you have unzipped to the SD card.
5. Safely eject the SD card from the computer.
6. Insert the SD card into the dashcam.
7. Use a power source, ex. a power bank or car’s cigarette lighter, to power on the dashcam.
8. Wait at least 1 minute for the update to complete (the screen will show status of firmware update).
9. The dashcam will automatically restart after the update is complete.
10. You can remove the factory and papagodigilifeupdate.kye from the SD card but the Navi folder and the Speed Camera must remain.
11. Version should be Version: vP3_V6.0.1 (US) Build: 150522-1550-3w
|Formatting the SD Card||This must be done on your computer. The latest version of P3 firmware does not have a “format” option installed on the device. *You must format the SD after a period of time to maintain proper usage of the P3.|
|After Formatting||The SD card will get wiped clear of all data. To use the Maps feature on the P3 you must make sure the SD card has the Navi folder placed on the root folder. Please copy and paste the Navi folder onto the card. It can be found in link below or in the firmware file above. It will be the same exact folder.|
|Watch Rob Ferretti, the creator of the Super Speeders DVD series, compares the P3 and the GoSafe 200.||Watch Here…|
|The video quality is quite good, offering an extra wide 130 degrees of vision, recorded at 1080p full HD resolution…||Read More…|
|The PAPAGO! P3 has built-in GPS, so you can turn on the map screen and see where you are on the road…||Read More…|
|Dashcam’s are coming to the US market and sure to be a leading device in the high-tech gadget realm is the P3…||Read More…|
|Papago P3, la que también tiene integrado un sistema de advertencia de abandono de carril, y otro sistema para advertirte en caso de una posible colisión frontal….||Read More…|
|I have a feeling that the dashcam market in North America is on the cusp of becoming very popular and very competitive…||Read More…|
|Watch Akash Sablok on CTV’s Morning Show, talking Summer & Travel Tech with Host Marke Driesschen||Watch Here…|
|The P3, on the other hand, is a different animal, full of features including 1080p (3.5 megapixel, 1920×1080 resolution) video at 30 frames per second with a 130 degree viewing angle, GPS, a Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS)…||Read More…|
|Dash cameras are becoming more popular these days for both the daily and professional driver. With a PAPAGO P3 dash camera you could show the person was nuttier than a candy bar and was merely trying to fabricate the incident in order to sue you…||Read More…|
|Even though there are many other dashcams on the market today, the P3 is leading the pack in the technology world…||Read More|