PAPAGO! is committed to deliver the best quality. Our products are covered by a comprehensive warranty.
PAPAGO! products are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year after its original purchase date under normal use. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser with original proof of purchase and only when purchased from an authorized PAPAGO! retailer or reseller.
If the product requires service, please contact the selling dealer.
All returned units to the manufacturer for repair, including WARRANTY REPAIR and OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIR, must follow the RMA procedure listed below:
Limited Warranty Statement
- This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase.
- The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the product is sold.
- The limited warranty shall last for 12 months from the date of original purchase. The invoice will be required as the proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
- The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the reseller store or authorized dealer, along with the warranty card and the invoice (proof of purchase).
- We will either repair the defective product or trade it out with a swap unit in good working condition. All replaced faulty products or components will not be returned to the purchaser.
- The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
- The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operating with components or accessories that does not come with the original package.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Procedure to manufacturer:
- Email: email@example.com with the following information to obtain an RMA number from manufacturer – Model number, serial number, contact person with phone with phone and fax number, billing address (only for out-of-warranty repair), shipping address (where to ship after repair), and detailed description of problem symptoms. Copy of original receipt issued for purchase of the unit.
- Ship unit to the manufacturer in the original container with all accessories and label RMA number on the box to:
ATTN: RMA Department
376 Lemon Creek Drive, Suite E, Walnut, CA 91789
- Once the RMA is approved, the replacement unit will be prepared and then shipped.
PAPAGO Inc., reserves the right to replace a defective product with the most comparable product currently available. Your exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by this limited warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective product. PAPAGO’s entire liability for any defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price for the defective product.
This warranty does not cover products determined by PAPAGO Inc., to be damaged by any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
- Use with unauthorized accessories or use other than as instructed
- Connecting to incorrect current and voltage
- Any other conditions beyond our control